Harborough sex attack suspect CCTV images released

Police this week released CCTV images of a man they are hunting for a series of sexual assaults  against women in Market Harborough ' more than three months after the crimes happened
Police this week released CCTV images of a man they are hunting for a series of sexual assaults against women in Market Harborough ' more than three months after the crimes happened

Police this week released CCTV images of a man they are hunting for a series of sexual assaults against women in Market Harborough – more than three months after the crimes happened.

The suspect, who is pictured above, allegedly assaulted four different women, aged between 21 and 32, on Saturday, November 22, last year, between 3.30pm and 5pm.

The assaults happened in Millennium Walk, Springfield Street, Northampton Road and Walcot Road in town.

A police spokeswoman said the long delay in releasing the CCTV images to the public was due to “operational reasons”.

Det Con Conroy Crowe, the investigating officer, said: “Enquiries have been ongoing since the incidents were reported to us.

“We are continuing to investigate and remain committed to finding the offender.”

If you recognise the man, call the police on their 101 number.

Anyone calling should quote crime reference number LA03558141.