Firefighters in Harborough were called out to a home after a fire started in a garage.
Two fire crews from the town’s station attended Southleigh Grove at 3.42pm on Saturday, December 28.
The firefighters used two breathing apparatus, two hose reels and one jet while putting out the flames, according to the Leicestershire Fire and Rescue Service daily report log.
The cause of the blaze was a suspected electrical fault, said the report log, and the garage was 50 per cent damaged.
Story by Alex Blackwell
Follow Alex on Twitter, @BlackwellHarb.