One household had a less than perfect Christmas Day after firefighters were called out to deal with their chimney fire.
A crew from Lutterworth fire station was called to a property in Dog Lane, off Welford Road in South Kilworth, at about 3.45pm on Christmas Day.
The firefighters used a special chimney kit to put out the flames, said the Leicestershire Fire and Rescue Service daily report log.
No other details were provided in the report.
It was one of eight incidents dealt with in the county by the fire service on Christmas Day.
Story by Alex Blackwell
Follow Alex on Twitter, @BlackwellHarb.