Firefighters were called out to a Harborough home last night (Monday) after a chimney fire.
A fire crew from Harborough station attended Highcross Street in town at about 6.40pm.
The firefighters used their specialist chimney kit to put the fire out.
No further details were given in the Leicestershire Fire and Rescue Service daily report log.
Meanwhile, the high winds in the district over the weekend prompted two responses from the fire service.
A Harborough crew was called out in the early hours of Saturday after concerns were raised about an overhanging sign.
The crew attended St Mary’s Road at 2.17am after someone reported a Pizza Express sign overhanging the pavement and road.
They removed the sign.
And a fire crew from Billesdon was called out to Skeffington at 3.15pm on Saturday after a report of dangerous-looking tiles on a roof.
Firefighters stopped at the Main Street home, removed the tiles and made the roof safe.
Story by Alex Blackwell
Follow Alex on Twitter, @BlackwellHarb.